Friday, January 23, 2009
Waiting game..
Well as of Wednesday the 21st I started my 10 day prescription of Provera. Last two times I took it, my period came 5 days later so now I'm just waiting. I'm expecting it to come around February 5th and then I can call the dr and schedule our first ultrasound to watch em grow. I'm still so positive and excited about our IUI chances. After reading others that have been through it, it's not that bad and they say it's nothing like a HSG. Which is by far the worse pain I have ever felt, the catheter tube is more flexible and smaller which is great to know. Oh and exciting news. Last year I was spending 20.00 each cycle on 20 test strips to detect ovulation. Well I was searching out on ebay and found a seller that was selling 50 ovulation test strips and 10 pregnancy strips with shipping all for 18.00. That ought to last 2 or 3 cycles. I was so excited and they came in the mail today. I'm going to be a POAS aholic! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment