Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things are looking up

So after hearing the news from our insurance company that we would need to wait 5-10 days for approval I started checking around for a plan B. I called the 2nd recommended infertility center and this one is in Charlottesville, VA (which is about 2 hours away). I called their office and explained our situation and the lady didn't understand why we were not referred to them first. They are in the PPO network and would bill our insurance directly. I was so thrilled to hear that news. I explained how we are waiting to hear from our insurance about the Richmond Center and if they say No we can go to the Charlottesville Center b/c they are in network. It looks like we will be doing IVF for sure one way or the other by the end of the year. I'm so ready to get the ball rolling either way. I'd like to go with the Richmond center there statics are a little higher and I just loved the doctor and staff. So we wait but know we will get our shot at IVF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment