Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 1 of the Weigh Station

So far so good :) I made it a point this last week to eat some of my favorite foods such as, Aunt Jennies fabulous baked goods, general tso's chicken, homemade chicken alfredo with sister schuberts rolls, subway ham sandwich, Prime rib, baked potato and bread all from the Outback and to top it off a waffle cone from Brusters filled with birthday cake ice cream! I'm stuffed and probably gained 5 pounds in the process.

Today is my first day following the weigh station. For breakfast I had 1oz of turkey bacon and two scrambled eggs. For lunch I had 2oz of cheese, 1oz of turkey pepperoni and 1oz of turkey meat. And for dinner I will be having grilled chicken. So far I've drank 64oz of water and have spent the majority of the day in the bathroom. It's ok though I'm so excited to start this and to see results!! A more smaller me here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment