Friday, February 20, 2009

In the two week wait!

So this past Tuesday on February 17th we went to the RE to see how things are going. I had two follies both on the right side one measured 16mm and the second 17mm. Good news they are both a go for this cycle. My HCG shot of Ovidrel came in the mail and Jonathan gave me the trigger shot that evening to insured ovulation in about 36 hours. We were scheduled to be at the doctor's office at 8am on Thursday the 19th. Jonathan's sample was great 80mil post wash and excellent motility. He was so proud, too cute! The procedure was done around 8:40ish and I laid on the table for about 15min. We came home and I was sad he had to leave 45 min later to go out of town. I was in more pain than I thought I would be and of course didn't have any Tylenol in the house. Good news is Mom came over that evening brought me dinner, ice cream and Tylenol!
I could feel when the egg or eggs were released, it was a sharp pain right around 10:30am. About 2 hours after the procedure. And now the wait begins 14 WHOLE days!!! I don't know how I'm going to do it. I don't think I can bring myself to test out the trigger shot, I think I'll wait 12 days past IUI and see how I'm feeling, I'm praying so hard this works!!!! Wish us luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and wishing you tons of luck for your BFP this cycle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete