Monday, March 9, 2009

IUI #1 = Bust!

Well I think the title says it all. I didn't have high hopes since hubby left the same day of the IUI, but gees 80mil and 2 mature eggs what else are we missing?? I'm frustrated and constantly wondering why is this so hard? In my eyes it's amazing anyone gets pregnant. Do I want it to bad, is that the problem? I just can't figure it out and I know I'm not suppose to right now.

Today is cycle day 2 and I called the dr office all morning and in the afternoon and no one answered, I left a message and no one returned it. I have no idea why, they are suppose to open at 8am and I don't think it's a holiday. I hope I can get a hold of them tomorrow, I always start clomid on CD 3. I've decided a couple things this time around. I have heard pineapple is suppose to help with implantation and to start eating it the day of the IUI, at this point why not. I'm also going to ask about full blood work, since no one has done that at all during this journey. I am also going to give up taking my temperature and try really, really, really hard to relax more. However, it's next to impossible. They say if IUI is going to work for a couple it should work in three chances, here is to lucky #2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment