Wednesday, March 25, 2009

IUI #2- No Go!

GRRRR.... $153.00 later and out of pocket mind you, we had to cancel this IUI. We went last Friday the 20th and had one mature follie at 11mm on the left. Dr said if it didn't mature we would probably have to cancel this IUI. Thinking to myself I had read follies are suppose to grow 2.2mm a day and I figured by Tuesday the 24th when we are scheduled go back it will be way past 16mm. Again, like usual I was wrong. He said nothing changed at all on either side. So this cycle we had to cancel and now I wait a couple weeks and hope my period comes along and then we start over. This time he will up my clomid to 150mg. I have the ovidrel shot so I don't have to spend another $45.00 on that. Who knew just trying to get pregnant would be so frustrating. I shed a few tears, the first time I have done that since we started trying in January of 08. There goes my baby wish for Christmas. I guess ya do what you gotta do if you want something bad enough and boy do I ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment