Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mid Cycle Check Up

We had our mid cycle check up yesterday at 8:30am. I was hoping for good news like we got last cycle. We only have one dominate follie on my left side at 11mm. He said we have lots of little eggs in there just none mature enough. We made an appointment to come back on tuesday the 24th to check and hope the little follie has matured enough to sustain a pregnancy. If it is over 16mm we will trigger that night and then schedule the procedure on thursday. I have now run into an issue at work. That day already has 3 people off, if I take off I will get an occurrence, but I was so uncomfortable and miserable last time I’m afraid I will feel that way again. So I'm going to see tuesday if everything is a go if maybe we could schedule it later in the day on thursday. I also asked the dr how he felt about progesterone since Clomid thins the lining of the uterus and progesterone helps it grow. He felt that would be a good idea for me so he prescribed me Endometrin to start after I ovulate. That makes me feel good and I pray hard that will help with implantation. The dr also said if the follie is not mature enough we won't be able to do the IUI this cycle and he will up my Clomid to 150mg for the next try. So we will see, it depends on how tuesday goes! I'm praying we get really good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment