Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Ok so IUI #2- BUST
18 DPO on June 5th and no AF, I was leaving to go out of town in two days and so I decided to call the dr. He prescribed me provera to bring on a period. 2 things came to mind. One, alright I have to take it for 10 days then wait 5 so I'll be in town for the beginning of the next cycle. Then my second thought that came to mind was ah crap what if I get Af while I'm in NY. So I took my first pill friday night and went to bed woke up saturday morning and low and behold here she is. At this time I thought to myself oh that's just great CD 3 and I'll be in NY. I could not call the dr office until Monday, he said he can not have the rx faxed to NY but he was ok with me starting Clomid on CD7 when I got back in town. I thought that was kind of different to take clomid CD 7-11 but it's worth a shot. We are now scheduled for our mid cycle ultra sound this friday. So this might be it our last IUI, good ol #3 before doing IVF. I pray so hard this works and we don't have to go onto IVF. I keep repeating to myself third time WILL be a charm! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment