I'm justa waiting. I'm suppose to wait until June 1st. I don't think I can do that. I'm still on progesterone and haven't felt a thing. Normally by now, if not since ovulation my boobs are sore this time they aren't. Not sure if that's b/c of the progesterone or what but considering this is the only time I've taken the progesterone and the only time they haven't hurt it could be. Of course I say that now, watch in 2 or 3 days they will be hurting.
On another note, Jonathan and I took our dog Bailey camping this past weekend that was fun. It was Jonathan's first time camping, yes he's 24 and has not been camping before.. ha ha The river and mountains were beautiful.
I read a great scripture tonight that made me think about things.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
No comments:
Post a Comment