Monday, May 18, 2009
IUI #2 Done :)
This morning was our second IUI, we had to be fit in because he was already booked for the morning. We got there and waited patiently. I was anticipating a lot of pain like last time so I took some tylenol before we left. The sample was taken around 8:15am-ish, we got to the dr office before 9. Sitting in the procedure room waiting I ask what time it is and it's already 9:20am. We were feeling rushed because I have always heard no more than an hour for the sample to still be good. He comes in and his nurse flips on the really bright light and the bulb blew, she had to get another bulb and this is when the dr looks at us and goes, "so how was your weekend?" Caught us both off guard but made us giggle, and he told us how he went to see Star Wars so him and my hubby chatted about that for a second. I was amazed this time at the fact that it did not hurt at all, nothing like last time. He explained the progesterone again and wants us to start that on Wednesday and then we wait 14 days and the 14th day happens to be my Mom's birthday. I holding out hope that will give us some luck! So in the meantime I will try to not dwell on the fact and eat some pineapple for implantation and just enjoy my life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment