This morning I went for our second cycle check up. I started 75 units of Gonal-F on November 18th, my period had not started but our RE said it would be ok to start anyways. Go figure two days later I get my period. I continued taking 75 units through November 22. I had an appointment on the 23rd and had some follies but they were still small. RE wanted me to increase Gonal-F for the next four days to 150 units. I do not have enough medicine for four more days at 150 units and we have spent so much on meds we have no more money to buy anymore. I took the three days of 150 units and then on the fourth day I took what was left 75 units. I went for a second check up this morning and still have follies and still are not big enough. RE wants me to continue on 150 units. He was kind enough knowing our financial situation to give us Bravelle starting today through Monday the 30th and wants to see me on Tuesday the 1st of December. I'm praying so hard that this will do it and when I go on Tuesday we will have follies at the size we need them to be. I'm still on the Metformin and hoping that will help too!
ALL I want for Christmas is a BFP!!!!!!! Praying and wishing for a Christmas miracle for us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment