So I have been to the Dr office 4 times now for check ups. This past tuesday he said I have one follie on my left at 12mm and one follie on my right at 7mm. He gave me 225 units for a boost and then 150 units to take last night. I went back this am and nothing has changed. On the left I have a 6,7,8 and 12 and on the right a 6 and 7. GRRRRRR!!!
I had total meltdown today I cried for about 45min straight and of course could not go back to work with puffy eyes and no make-up. He told me to take 375 units tonight and I go back for the fifth time tomorrow. I have mixed emotions today I'm tired of doing this and not getting anywhere. I hate that I've had to use so much medicine from the dr office, who knew it would take my body this much to do anything. I really really want a baby very bad but I can't help but think how much weight will be lifted off my shoulders after this last try at conceiving if it does not work. In a way I'm ready to not be on meds, not chart every day and actually have my life back. It's on my mind every day because it has to be and I'm tired of it having to be almost for two years. So this is really it, I just can't handle it anymore and need to remove myself from my life long dream of being a Mom for a while. Guess we will see what happens tomorrow. Each day at a time, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment