Friday, December 18, 2009

12 days past IUI

Yesterday was a bummer to see my temp dip way down. Then I started thinking about it and wondering if it's to late for implantation. I posted a couple posts on the fertility websites and knew I still have more waiting to do. I just felt it was weird never in the almost two years has my temp dipped below the cover line like that. This morning I took my temp and it was back up there. I'm praying it stays up there. I was able to get from a consensus that implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12 DPO, so for the dip to happen at 11DPO maybe just maybe I might have a chance. I had dinner with a girlfriend last night that just found out she is pregnant and I found myself comparing my symptoms to hers. I had a dizzy moment yesterday and the day before was going potty all the time. I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up and I'm terrified to test, I don't want to see another BFN. We are suppose to get a foot of snow starting today and going into tomorrow. I LOVE snow and have not seen a good snow since I was a child. It would be amazing to have all that snow, it's Christmas time and we get a Christmas miracle!!! Fingers Crossed and praying hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment