So we are 4 days past ovulation. We went in on Sunday am to have our first of two procedures done. Dr. S said the sample looked excellent. Way to go hunny! The procedure was done about 8:15am. I had some cramping during the procedure and then after for sure. We went home ate some breakfast and took a nap all three of us, Bailey our fur baby included. I woke up at 10:30 with sharp stabbing pains and was bloated like crazy! I was thinking it was ovulation but it’s early it’s not suppose to happen until tomorrow. I was uncomfortable and moody all day long.
Monday morning we get up to have our second procedure. Things again went well, hubby sample was good and the procedure was painless no cramping or anything. When I took my temp that morning I had a huge spike meaning I was right I did ovulate yes day., WHEW am I glad we went yesterday morning too this time. I’m praying it’s good sign.
So now it’s the dreaded 2 week wait. I’ve been taking the prenatal vitamins like always and also have been taking the 500MG of Metformin. I also picked up some Cran=Pom juice to help with uterine lining and have been drinking it for a couple days it’s good stuff. It’s only 15% juice though and I read to night it needs to be 100% juice. I think a trip to Kroger will be in order this evening. Dr. S told me to test in 14 days which would be December 20th. I think that sounds good, that way it’s not too close to Christmas if it’s negative. Positive vibes though I hope all of this works, those that have a hard time conceiving put them selves through soooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment