Wednesday, December 16, 2009

10 days of waiting

So we are now 10 days post Ovulation and I'm just waiting. I'm getting the normal symptoms though and I'm afraid to say this cycle might not have worked either. I still find myself asking why, why not us. Why is it so hard for us to conceive and so easy for others. It's tough, infertility and not knowing what is preventing us from having a baby.
I do need a break from things but then part of me wants to keep trying but I feel we are spinning our wheels and it might just be best to stay on the Metformin and hope my body regulates it's self and just save save save for IVF. I really think that might be the only way we will be able to conceive and to think we were soooo close to having the IVF/ICSI procedure done just a month ago. If I could just ovulate on my own that would be a miracle in it's self. Ehhh this too shall pass....

No comments:

Post a Comment