Monday, April 26, 2010

Cycle #19

So for this cycle I'm starting back on Metformin. This time I'm doing the XR and it has been rough. I don't remember having this much of an issue on the regular Met. I'm only taking 250MG and I gradually easing myself into it. The first night was 500MG and was not a fun night at all, it was awful. I'm sure it didn't help I took it with pasta. Anywho, I know what I need to do, I need to lose weight and eat better and take this medicine. My side effects of PCOS are out of control so I need to take control. It's crazy how this has all popped up recently after not taking anything since Dec of 09. I need to talk more with Dr. Max so I can figure out how to control some of the side effects of PCOS. I've been reading a lot on the soulcyster.com website and learning some secrets. I'm going to start temping tomorrow and will increase the Metformin XR in a week or so. I'm taking things slow this time, changing my thinking, diet and body. PCOS will not beat me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment