Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trying to turn things around :)

Now that PCOS is a part of me I'm trying to change things to make life a little easier. I started walking everyday at work. I'm weaning my self off of Diet Coke, I have a small amt in the morning and then it's water for the rest of the day. Also today I started my Biggest Loser DVD I'd like to do that a least once every other day. Mom and I are going grocery shopping tonight. She is a health nut and is going to help me start making smarter choices. I'm still on the 250MG of Metformin XR and I think I will bump myself up to 500MG this week. Slow and steady changes, I have to do this for my health. I want to be healthy and want to start before things get out of control.
Although the last 2 years and 4 months have been tough I have learned so much about why we are not getting pregnant and I should have considering we spent over $2200 last year alone out of pocket. 18 cycles behind me and I'm trying to stay strong. I think with everything we have been through it has made me a strong person. I'm trying to stay positive and know one day when it's right it will be our turn to be parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment