Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Keep on truckin

I feel so encouraged right now. I started Metformin on April 20th and have only been taking 250MG. Around that date I kicked the diet soda and switched to water and started walking at work on break. The last time I weighed myself was on 2/25, I weighed on 5/5 and was down 9 pounds which was huge for me!! Considering I have done nothing but gain weight since we started trying in 2008.

I started my low carb diet on 5/3 and also started working out 3 times a week with the Biggest Loser DVD and since 5/3 I've lost another 2 pounds. I'm down 11 pounds and just loosing that little bit I can feel a difference. This gives me encouragement to keep going. Ideally I'd like to loose another 48 pounds, I know it will take a while but I'm heading in the right direction.

As for my chart it dropped low like it normally would before ovulation. I didn't take my temp on Saturday the 8th and I’m now kicking myself. My temp on Sunday was a degree higher than normal but then on Monday the 10th dropped down half way. I'm not sure if I ovulated or not, my temp is higher than it was last week so maybe just maybe I did ovulate??!??

The day I ovulate on my own for the FIRST time ever, I'm throwing a PARTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment