Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer is here and it's a different me!

It’s been a while since I have checked in. Things sure have been busy with the two jobs and all. I’ve been dieting and working out since May 3rd and since then I’ve lost 10 1/2lbs. I’ve lost 18.5lbs from my heaviest weight earlier this year. I feel sooo much better. I like what I’m eating and I’m enjoying the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD, that’s what is making this so doable. I’ve done nothing but make excuses for not eating right and working out and now I’m doing it, working a second job and the normal wifely duties. No one said it would be easy but its sooo rewarding! I’ll be going up to 500MG of Metformin tomorrow, I’ve been on 250MG for a month now one would think I would be use to it by now. I’m on Cycle 20 since we have started trying for a baby and I know it will happen in time, I just have to be patient. Now that I’m not doing all the fertility meds and doctors appointments I’m actually enjoying my life. I feel so encouraged and I know I just have to keep pluggin!! My goal weight is 40lbs away and I can do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment